Sunday, April 8, 2012

What Inspires Me


Jennifer, Hamilton and Willow


My husband inspires me the most. He was raised without medicine, has never been vaccinated and has never been to a medical doctor. I have never met anyone that grew up in a family that understood the true meaning of a healthy lifestyle. His father, also a chiropractor raised his children with the philosophy that the body is a self-healing organism and under the right conditions can over come most illnesses.


I was not raised that way. I grew up under a more mechanistic model - if you don't feel well you go to the doctor and you take medicine. This is most people's way of life. After attending chiropractic school myself, I have realized that there are more empowering ways to live. We do have the power to heal ourselves. With the proper nutrition, better movement and faith in God we can over come just about anything.


I aspire to live in a community where people live responsibly and in tune with nature. I want to teach people how to take care of themselves and raise their children without drugs, vaccines and surgery. I think that people are starving for this kind of information and I am ready to share it!


These are the things that inspire me. They inspire me to be a better person, to set a better image in which my daughter can learn and grow and become a better member of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment