Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How Things Work

I am very passionate about what I do, I love meeting new people that are ready to change their lives. I feel like the people I meet have been asking the right questions but don't always receive fulfilling answers. People want to know what they can do for themselves, just don't know where to start.


Cherokee National Forest
Building a trusting relationship with your doctor is paramount. Knowing that your doctor has your best interest in mind can put you at ease and allow you to open up to what is really going on in your life. Education plays a major role in following through with a program, the more you know the more likely you are to actually make the necessary changes.


Besides my chiropractic education, I have had the privilege to work in one of the best alternative health clinics in the south. I have been extensively trained in Nutrition Response Testing and received a certificate from Standard Process for Applied Clinical Nutrition.

My education and clinical experience allows me to create a nutrition program that is designed specifically for you. I take into account your past history, current lifestyle and health concern. From there we determine what goals you want to reach (lose weight, have more energy, sleep better etc). 

Everyone's path is different. They respond differently and in their own time. This is where my job is most important. During this whole process I can guide you along the way, helping you make better choices, and keeping you motivated. This is a team effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment